• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Adding Clients --URGENT

X

xteamEXtreme

I just had Plesk for Windows 7.5.1 installed, when I try to add a client I get the error:

Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 160

Clients >

ERROR

Unable to query: Unknown MySQL error

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:162 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Unknown MySQL error") 1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\clients\cl_new.php3:9 db_query(string "select COUNT(*) from clients")

Someone please tell me how to fix this.

anybody out there?

does any SWsoft employee/developer read these posts??? I am having the worst time trying to get support on a product I am paying for. I have just licensed Plesk 7.5 for windows and I am UNABLE TO USE IT SINCE I CANNOT ADD CLIENTS!!!! this seems rediculous (not that the error happened, but that nobody will help me solve it!)

it seems there is a security issue does psaadmin user have rights to write in tmp directory?

thank you for your reply,

if you are referring to C:\Program Files\swSoft\Plesk\tmp then yes the psaadmin user has full access to that folder.

Would that have any bearing on the mysql error i'm getting?

did you look into your PSA DB , port 8306,

please check your clients table , if there are no records present try to adding a client manualy to db and see what happens.

Seems there is a MySQL problem

--knocx

Back