1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Adding New E-mail Template Groups spoke Arabic

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by fady E, Feb 9, 2010.

1. fady E

fady E Guest

Dear : guys
    i tried to Adding New E-mail Template speak Arabic going through the following steps

1. Go to E-mails > E-mail Template Groups.
    2. Find the e-mail action you want to add an e-mail template to and click Add.[ Invoice mail ]
    3. Fill in the necessary information.
    4. Click Save.
    5. Click Add Locale button in the middle of the page. Set up the following:
    * Choose the language to associate with the template. [العربية]
    * Choose how broadly you would like the template to apply.
    * If this is going to be the default locale, check the box.
    * Enter a subject for the email template. This is the subject line that each e-mail will use.
    * E-mail Template HTML Body. Enter the body of your e-mail template in HTML format.
    * E-mail Template Text Body. Enter the body of your e-mail template in text format.
    7. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Save.

it was great but when i Entered the body of the e-mail template in HTML format with Arabic characters [sentences] instead of English one , then sending the email for test Arabic characters Appeared Incomprehensible in the mail client.
    like that [رجبا] when i Decided to say Welcome [مرحبا ] in Arabic

What is missing to make it goes well , please Help ASAP ......

2. fady E

fady E Guest

solved

just include this line

<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1256"/>

before style tag in the Billing database , email_tpls Table , `email_tpl_body` field corresponding to your email template id , so that , the field will appear like that :

<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1256"/>
    <style >
    <!--
    {include file="$tplDirectory/widgets/cssbased/styles.css"}
    -->
    </style>