• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

admin Password does not work after restore Backup

gandoo

New Pleskian
Hi Sirs,

I am baffled by the problem , After restoring a backup to a fresh install of plesk my admin password stops working.I have tried a number of ways to reset the pass and still can not login.

Please help me i have already had to reload my os because of this and i dont not want to do it again.

Many many many thanks and happy xmas!

Oh and to the admin of the forums , i humbly request that the moderation for posts is turned off. Now that would also make my xmas ( i know it sad but it would)

Thanks

Hello,

Please, check if you are able to access the Parallels Plesk Panel (PP) database by using the following command:

mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow`

If yes, then please, let us know if it is writing any error message to you when you attempt to login.

Thank you

Hi Sir

I just gave up on the "whole" backup and chose the single domain and transfered manualy.Thanks anyway though.

Is this problem with admin credentials still actual for you? Can you login to mysql server with command described by Nataliya?

Oh sorry , Thanks Natalie and Igor for replying. I hadnt seen youre msg , please take of the moderation , i beg you :D anyway i will give it try.

thank you very much for replying

Back