• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Çan't remove "Default Domain"

Sempiterna

New Pleskian
I always used my hostname to access certain scripts on my server. But now suddenly that is no longer possible. It seems my plesk has automatically put one of my client's domains as "default domain" for my server's main IP address. I can't seem to find any option to set the "default domain" option to "none" again.

Any ideas on how to make this happen?

You need to manually edit the psa database, not sure which table.
I saw it in a 7.5 forum on how

no, no, no, goto the server page and click IP addresses icon, next to IP address is the number of sites hosted on it, click the number and select the default site you would like.

"none".......read his/her post...

They dont want a default domain.. Read before replying......

Well, EBHAUK's reply was useful too, because i didnt know that feature either :) However, i indeed want to set it back to "none", and that option isnt listed anywhere. Fiddling with the database wouldn't be my first choice tho. I don't want to break things.

Ah sorry i was too fast. I checked the database and it was actually quite easy to find. It works now. Thanks to both of you :)

Back