• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

After Installing the Patch, Problem is by the PSASystemAppPool

sonics

Regular Pleskian
The "PSASystemAppPool" in the IIS Webserver, shows
a lot of error in the event viewer untill windows stopp this application.

The result is: "Service Unavailable" when i want to see a webpage on the server. i tried to reboot the server but that dosn't help at all.

After installing the page, it was working for a short moment and then suddenly stopped working.

i also can't get to the Plesk Control Panel Page.

if somenone has a solution, please let me know.

best regards chris mayer from Switzerland

After Stopping all the Plesk Services and start them again, it is quite working ...!

i could not restart the plesk Control panel because of an error.

this is shown in the event viewer:

The Apache service named; ; reported the following error:
>>>; (20024)The given path misformatted or contained invalid characters: Invalid config file path C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\conf\httpd.conf; ; ; ; ; .

and the Plesk Service says:

error 997 at Start Apache2: Ãœberlappender E/A-Vorgang wird bearbeitet.

by the way the asp pages witch should write things to an access db are still not working.

Sonics, verify the path to the the database inside the ASP Script and verify Write Priviledges on the database through Plesk File Manager. Also, in regards to the apache not restarting did you try rebooting the box? And if you are running 6.5.1 I have a mapping.dll patch I can forward to you with instructions that you should install.

Back