• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

after upgrade to version 7.5.6 labels are missing

R

rdijkstra

Hello

I have a problem after upgrading plesk 7.5.4 -> 7.5.6.

After the upgrade some of the labels are missing (probably in the messages_en.php3).

I can add these labels to this file, but has somebody the correct version of this file?

Labels like: clist__page_size, clist__page, clist__first, clist__next, clist__last are missing.

Thanx.

Extract plesk_7.6_build060529.21.exe manually (with WinRar), then find plesk728.cab and get messages_en.php3 from there.

Hi Matija,

Thanks for your reply. I guess instead of extracting messages_en.php3 from the .cab file, upgrading plesk 7.5.6 -> 7.6 will also install the new (complete) messages_en.php3 files?

Any experience?

It didn't install on my server as I did some manual modifications on previous version. That's why I had to extract it and replace it.

But, first backup old version of messages_en.php3 in case new version wouldn't work right. In that case, keep the old version running in Plesk, while copying only new lines from new version. And how to find which lines are new? Just remember the last line in old version and locate it in new version. Everything below is new, so copy/paste it to old version and it will work (like in my case).

Thankx for the advice, after adding the missing labels, everything works alright.

Back