1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

All kinds of issues since 7.6.1 upgrade

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by blemming, Sep 8, 2006.

1. blemming

blemming Guest

I upgraded to 7.6.1 and now we are experiencing a whole slew of errors listed below.

1)Our help desk doesn't parse incoming emails. The event viewer has a runtask.exe error every 2 minutes when the scheduled task is supposed to parse the email for the trouble ticket system.

2)We can no longer delete domains or subdomains.

3) A bunch of the admin titles and messages don't display correctly. They have underscores in the title and don't make sense. (i.e. __message_warning: domains__remove_description)

So thats what fun we have so far.

Thanks in advance for any help with the issues above.

2. Skeeter

Skeeter Guest

Hello, blemming

Please, tell what is he error you receive from runtask?

As for domains/subdomains removal, what is the error you get? If it is something like "couldn`t open process token: access denied", the most probable reason is the Symante Antivirus with Tamper Protection running on your server. You would need to disable Tamper protection to resolve the issue.

As for the labels displayed incorrectly (with underscores), please, create a ticket as Plesk Support, we will help you to resolve this.

3. blemming

blemming Guest

The runtask error appears to be solved.

I get the following errors when attempting to remove ftp subaccounts.

Error: Unable to remove FTP subaccount: Unable to delete system user dpdexter: SysUser->systemRemove() failed: usermng failed: Unable to off user (dpdexter) scheduler: (-2147221008) CoInitialize has not been called.
    Error: Unable to create SysUser object: SysUser->systemRemove() failed: usermng failed: Unable to off user (dpdexter) scheduler: (-2147221008) CoInitialize has not been called.

And these when attempting to remove domains:

Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to turn the domain OFF: domainmng failed: Execute usermng access off failed: Unable to off user (garcia) scheduler: (-2147221008) CoInitialize has not been called..

Thanks, David

4. zubin

zubin Guest

running the reconfigure tool fixed the CoInitialize errors for me.