• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

All kinds of issues since 7.6.1 upgrade

B

blemming

I upgraded to 7.6.1 and now we are experiencing a whole slew of errors listed below.

1)Our help desk doesn't parse incoming emails. The event viewer has a runtask.exe error every 2 minutes when the scheduled task is supposed to parse the email for the trouble ticket system.

2)We can no longer delete domains or subdomains.

3) A bunch of the admin titles and messages don't display correctly. They have underscores in the title and don't make sense. (i.e. __message_warning: domains__remove_description)

So thats what fun we have so far.

Thanks in advance for any help with the issues above.

Hello, blemming

Please, tell what is he error you receive from runtask?

As for domains/subdomains removal, what is the error you get? If it is something like "couldn`t open process token: access denied", the most probable reason is the Symante Antivirus with Tamper Protection running on your server. You would need to disable Tamper protection to resolve the issue.

As for the labels displayed incorrectly (with underscores), please, create a ticket as Plesk Support, we will help you to resolve this.

The runtask error appears to be solved.

I get the following errors when attempting to remove ftp subaccounts.

Error: Unable to remove FTP subaccount: Unable to delete system user dpdexter: SysUser->systemRemove() failed: usermng failed: Unable to off user (dpdexter) scheduler: (-2147221008) CoInitialize has not been called.
Error: Unable to create SysUser object: SysUser->systemRemove() failed: usermng failed: Unable to off user (dpdexter) scheduler: (-2147221008) CoInitialize has not been called.

And these when attempting to remove domains:

Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to turn the domain OFF: domainmng failed: Execute usermng access off failed: Unable to off user (garcia) scheduler: (-2147221008) CoInitialize has not been called..

Thanks, David

running the reconfigure tool fixed the CoInitialize errors for me.

Back