• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

allow user to create there own emailaccount

L

Lorenzol

Hello,

i have a simple form to allow the user to create his own emailaccount. The form have only 2 fields. One field to type in the name like mike.miller and the other filed to type in the redirect adress like [email protected]

Now I`m looking for a script that automaticly creates a emailaccount with redirection.( in Plesk 8.0.)

Before we use plesk we use confixx. This wasn’t a problem. We just have to add the informations in the mysql Confixx database in the mail table. In Plesk this doesn’nt work. Plesk add more informations in other tables for example in the table Accounts and Permission and some other files are written.

Some people told me to use /usr/local/psa/bin/mail.sh but I don’t now how to access mail.sh after the form is submitet. I read that mail.sh can only be run with root permission. All my scripts are writte in perl.

I kneed a Example in Perl.

Does someone have a solution for this problem?

Thanks ( sory for my bad english)

Back