• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

An error occured in the error button of sitebuilder wizard

P

poorna

Hi
I had successfully installed the my own template into the sitebuilder and i was able to view the template in the sitebuilder wizard. I was able to work in the Design button and Page button in the sitebuilder wizard but while working on the edit button i am getting an error as "An error has occured".And the preview is also not visible.

After the completion of the installation of template successfully,why an occurrence of error takes place? so pls give the reasons for occurrence and also how to solve this problem.

Hello,
Could you press 'Preview' button in Wizard and check if preview site is working?
If it says 'Internal error occured' - please go the web.config of this site, find section <customErrors> and set for the attribute 'mode' value "Off". Then you'll be able to see error details. Post them here, please.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.When i click on the preview button and i am getting error as parser error.

I am facing one more problem as sometimes i am able to apply changes in all the buttons in the site builder wizard and sometimes i am getting error as parser error. why it is happening like this? Looking forward for ur help.

I had check for all the templtates in the sitebuilder , i am getting the same error.

Since other templates cause the same error, the most likely you have problems with SiteBuilder installation. Post here error details (and corresponding logs entries if there are) and I'll try to figure out this problem.

hi,
When I clicking onthe preview button ,I am getting as

Server Error in '/Sites/cf91bfd9-e79d-4afa-b724-30cf357afade' Application.
Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Unknown server tag 'SiteBuilder:TextDiv'.

I see... It seems you use the pure 3.2 installation. You need to install hotfix to patch it to 3.2.1 version.
Or may be your site's bin directory lack file 'SiteBuilder.Modules.WebControls.dll' (hardly it's so).

hi,
Thanks for reply, I had checked the presence of the dll file:'SiteBuilder.Modules.WebControls.dll it is located in F:\sitebuider\Web\bin. So I am trying for the installation of the hotfix.

Actually I mean created site's bin directory: '/Sites/cf91bfd9-e79d-4afa-b724-30cf357afade/bin', sorry for ambiguity.

hi,
I also find the presence SiteBuilder.Modules.WebControls.dll' in sitebuider\Sites\cf91bfd9-e79d-4afa-b724-30cf357afade\bin. So how to solve this problem.

Then you need to install hotfix to patch your SiteBuilder to 3.2.1 version.

Back