• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

An update is available (again)!

Pagemakers

Silver Pleskian
Once again, after installing the latest update via the CP (9.2.2), I am still notified that there are new updates available each time I login when in fact there are no new updates.

I'm sick of reporting this to Plesk using my paid ticket support.

Anybody know how to fix this?

I also got this problem too.

I think you got the same problem with me.

When I using update menu on plesk panel and update everything is already send an email to told me that finish.
But after I click the update icon it show that I have something to update, after i click that update
not have new update in the list. But update status alway show yellow icon.

I solve it by using autoinstaller in command line and follow the steps.
It show that we have some package that are not updated but it won't show in web update menu.

You can try using autoinstaller in command line it can solve my problem.

I use CentOS5.2 using this command
/usr/local/psa/bin/autoinstaller

This one, i have fixed on my Debian with apt-get upgrade
After using this, it was run without new messages about Updates.

Kasi

Parallels Panel developers know about the problem. It will be fixed in future update of Parallels Plesk Panel.

Currently the packages should be determined and upgraded with the autoinstaller script manually. Solution is provided in this KB article: http://kb.odin.com/en/6360

This is still not fixed in 9.2.3

I have wasted one of my paid tickets to report this months ago.

FOR GOD’S SAVE fix the bloody problem.

I’m losing my patience with you guys and the bugs every new update brings.

Sort it out.

Pagemakers,

According information from developers, this bug will be completely fixed in the next major Plesk update.
Now you can use workaround described in mentioned KB article.

Same problem, fixed with the suggested workaround. Thank you.

BTW... guys, if you need support, first search the forums and then open a ticket. I solved every issue I had 'till now this way and I've never opened a ticket. ;)

Excellent advice! As the former supporter I completely confirm it ;) (IgorG)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back