• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

antispam doesn't work for forward mails

F

fromlatam

Hi

I have a problem with my antispam (spamassassin 2.64-3.2) because it doesn't analyze some messages that origin is other mailbox with forward action.
All this on the same server box (PSA-7.5.3)

For example:

1) my mailbox is [email protected], with antispam analyze active and configured correctly.

2) the other email is [email protected], without mailbox active, but the forward all the messages to [email protected]

3) I've received the messages in [email protected] but the antispam doesn't analyze and stop the spam directed to [email protected]

Why?

I doesn't activate a mailbox on [email protected] in other to PSA shows the antispam filter icon and then configure it, because I use [email protected] like a alias mail for generic messages to domain1.com

Thanks in advance

Instead of creating an account (no mailbox) 'info', why not just actually create 'info' as a real alias under the 'aaa' mailbox? Then the emails should be scanned by SA.

Instead of creating an account (no mailbox) 'info', why not just actually create 'info' as a real alias under the 'aaa' mailbox? Then the emails should be scanned by SA.

Because "info" have more than one mailbox that forward messages, i.e. info messages must be delivered to "aaa", "bbb", and "ccc" mailboxes.

Yeah, I thought of that after I posted this last night.

reply?

Somebody occurs the same problem or have a solution with spamassassin?

Thanks

The way I get around this problem is by using ART's (atomicrocketturtle.com) qmail-scanner package, which works with many AV programs and Spamassassin. It 'controls' the flow of things (email related). It does automatically have SA scan emails forwarded from my various email accounts to my main account (I can see it in the headers). It also has SA scan emails going from one domain to another which are hosted on the same server.

Back