1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody installed the 6.5.2 Auto-Updater?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by sebastian, Mar 30, 2004.

1. sebastian

sebastian Guest

Hi everybody

I was hoping to find some posts from people that had installed the new Auto-Updater and that could verify, that everything went as it was supposed to?
    But now, I'm probably just gonna go ahead and install the update myself ;)

2. bdee1

bdee1 Basic Pleskian

57%
    i installed the autoupdater last night and have nto had and problems or anythign but it has only been a day and there havent been any updates released.

3. chrisw914

chrisw914 Guest

i installed the new update but dont see any new options. Where are the new features located?

4. dwdietz

dwdietz Guest

AutoUpdater

I have installed this but everytime i try to run it cant make a connection??? Anyone else having this. My firewall is not blocking it, i see the traffic leaving and just times out.

5. xaxius

xaxius Guest

you must allow ftp out of your firewall to connect. we had the same problem but enabled ftp out and it works now.

6. dwdietz

dwdietz Guest

FTp

I am allowing all traffic out from this server. I see the traffic leaving in the firewall logs successfuly but no repsonse back .. Not sure what is going on.