• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Anybody installed the 6.5.2 Auto-Updater?

S

sebastian

Hi everybody

I was hoping to find some posts from people that had installed the new Auto-Updater and that could verify, that everything went as it was supposed to?
But now, I'm probably just gonna go ahead and install the update myself ;)

i installed the autoupdater last night and have nto had and problems or anythign but it has only been a day and there havent been any updates released.

i installed the new update but dont see any new options. Where are the new features located?

AutoUpdater

I have installed this but everytime i try to run it cant make a connection??? Anyone else having this. My firewall is not blocking it, i see the traffic leaving and just times out.

you must allow ftp out of your firewall to connect. we had the same problem but enabled ftp out and it works now.

FTp

I am allowing all traffic out from this server. I see the traffic leaving in the firewall logs successfuly but no repsonse back .. Not sure what is going on.

Back