1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody running Expand 2.2 without errors?

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.2 Troubleshooting Issues' started by CryoGenID, Aug 14, 2007.

1. CryoGenID

CryoGenID Regular Pleskian

90%
    I just wanted to create a quick poll to see how many people are running Expand 2.2 fine without any problems before we upgrade from 2.1.3 ;)

2. jovana

jovana Regular Pleskian

57%
    I think it is not fear to say: "Expand not usable at all, business not possible any more."

If you create a by the book installation, than it is usable! Yes there are a few bug's and error's but it keeps your business running.

I think the most of it, users are not testing first to get familiar whit the software first. Try to restore an backup, see what is happening on the server and how the transport work. This software is to complex to have it running in a view minutes and understand all it's behavers.

We have running the expand with 12 plesk servers (Windows / linux), 2 Cmail, and 2 cdns yes there are a few problems, but it works, and it works very good!