• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Anyone made any new templates?

P

poscompo

Just thought I'd ask.

Point us to the URLs of the sites if you have.

I'm working on a set of templates....

I'm working on a set of 10 templates, not yet done as i am still designing them, but soon i will start making the zip with the templates, and post somewhere the link for the screenshots.

i cant asure that i will work on this full time as i have other things to do, but i have a goal for this year, and it is to have at least 50 own templates in the end of this year.

best regards,

Do you plan on charging for the extra templates?
Also, I have SB 1.1.1 installed and it still doesn't work good in IE. It works great in firefox...pages load a lot faster and the SB doesn't seem to **** out on you after 10 pages or so...

if i decide at all to release it to public, yes i pretend to charge for them, probably a low fee, but yes.

Still i dont know if i will release them soon, nor when will i finish the jobs, as i have to learn xml first.

I have been working hard on the designs, and probably will play a bit with some flash stuff, like add flash headers and **** like that!

it could be interesting and really nice.

regards,

Back