• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Application Uninstall

B

Borf

I started to uninstall all applications that don't work with PHP5. However, some applications refuse to uninstall and throw an error.

How can I manually uninstall those applications without damaging Plesk8?

Thanks
Borf

please be more specific with the apps you wish to remove!

All applications in the application vault that are not compatable with php5. Most of them uninstalled ok but a few of them give this error,

ERROR: PleskUtilException

sappmng: utility /bin/rpm failed (result=1): file /usr/local/psa/var/cgitory/Coppermine-1.3.3-27 is not owned by any package sappmng: Cannot get package name for Coppermine-1.3.3-27

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.cSiteAppManager.php:165
cSiteAppManager->_callSAppMng(string 'test-package-removable', array, string '', array)
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.cSiteAppManager.php:173
cSiteAppManager->_callSAppMng1(string 'test-package-removable', array)
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.cSiteAppManager.php:366
cSiteAppManager->sappmng_test_package_removable(string 'Coppermine-1.3.3-27')
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppPackageManager.php:413
SiteAppPackageManager->uninstallSiteAppPackageRemove(object of type SiteAppPackage)
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppPackageManager.php:430
SiteAppPackageManager->uninstallSiteAppPackage(object of type SiteAppPackage)
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.ServerSiteAppPackagesList.php:33
ServerSiteAppPackagesList->uninstall(array)
6: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/site_app_pkgs.php:66

same prob here

Hi,

I've got the same problem:

sappmng: utility /bin/rpm failed (result=1): file /usr/local/psa/var/cgitory/phpBB-2.0.8a-1 is not owned by any package sappmng: Cannot get package name for phpBB-2.0.8a-1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.cSiteAppManager.php:168 cSiteAppManager::_callSAppMng()
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.cSiteAppManager.php:333 SiteAppPackageManager->_callSAppMng(string "remove-package", array)
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppPackageManager.php:396 SiteAppPackageManager->sappmng_remove_package(string "phpBB-2.0.8a-1")
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppPackageManager.php:412 SiteAppPackageManager->uninstallSiteAppPackageRemove(object of type SiteAppPackage)
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.ServerSiteAppPackagesList.php:32 SiteAppPackageManager->uninstallSiteAppPackage(object of type SiteAppPackage)
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/site_app_pkgs.php:63 ServerSiteAppPackagesList->uninstall(array)

I don't use php 5, but I have my own php 4.4.2 compiled.
System: psa 7.5.4-suse9.1.build75050824.12

What means: "is not owned by any package" ?
EDIT1: okay, it is an error from rpm informs me, that the specific file does not belong to a package in the rpm database. How can I remove the file and the db-entry in the app-vault?

ideas or suggestions? can I remove the packs by alternative actions?
thx to everybody!

Back