• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Application Vault/SiteBuilder - Where's Gallery?

J

jp_andino

Hi, I just got the Application Vault/SiteBuilder Add-On but I noticed that Gallery is missing. In the product description it mention it will be there, Can someone help me out on how I can enable Gallery in the Application Vault to my users.
Thanks in advance

Where do I check that?, I have it installed on Windows 2003 server..

Sorry, I mean .exe :) //EDIT see if Plesk installed all the packages from AppVault. You can try the autoinstaller?

I have no gallery.exe installed, when I installed the Application Vault, I just got a new key, after that I got like 8 application to install from the Application Vault but Gallery isn't one of them...

Can you point me to the directory where this should be?

after that I got like 8 application to install from the Application Vault but Gallery isn't one of them...
mm. there are only 8 applications, so it seems it installed gallery anyway, I do not have AppVault for windows installed just for Linux so I cannot tell you in witch folder to look, sorry!

Yeah, there are 8, and Gallery is none of them...
In Windows 2003.

1- bbClone
2- gtChat
3- Mambo
4- osCommerce
5- phpBB
6- phpBook
7- PostNuke
8- UebiMiau

Can you confirm me that you got those 8? or which one you don't have from those and instead you got Gallery... It is UebiMiau???

I am testing and playing with it :) but again not with AppVault! I thought that this would be the 8 applications?

Site Builder Tool

1) Mambo (site builder)
2) post-Nuke (CMS)
3) osCommerce Ecommerce software
4) phpBB (bulletin board)
5) gallery (picture gallery)
6) phpBook (guestbook)
7) bbClone (counter)
8) gtChat (chat engine)

I did not know that the POP/IMAP UebiMiau was in the AppVault?

Wanna trade?...just kidding..
I hope they can make an upgrade or have documentation on how to add more apps to the Application Vault

Re: Gallery

Wanna trade?...just kidding..
:LOL: :p, if I could help you with that I would :) I did read something about adding more applications on this forum, so maybe.... good luck, sorry I could be of more help!

Application vault./ add-ons missing

Did you figure this out yet? Are we supposed to download these packages from somwhere? We are only showing oscommerce and mambo in our vault. The other 6 are non-existant. I can't find any sort of documentation either. We are also having the same problem with SpamAssassin, Tomcat, and Dr. Web anti-virus. Any help is greatly appreciated.

No, I haven't been able to figure out why I don't have Gallery, but I got all the other apps with no problem...

Regarding to SpamAssassin, Tomcat, and Dr. Web anti-virus, your key need to have those things enable. You can't get it just with the Application Vaullt/Site Builder. If you bought the Plesk Power pack you should be able to have those guys then...

If get to find out, what happen to gallery, I will post it here....

our key includes all that stuff along with the application vault. I have contact support on this. I will let you guys know what they say when they get back to us.

Re: Application vault./ add-ons missing

Originally posted by jahsh420
Did you figure this out yet? Are we supposed to download these packages from somwhere? We are only showing oscommerce and mambo in our vault. The other 6 are non-existant. I can't find any sort of documentation either. We are also having the same problem with SpamAssassin, Tomcat, and Dr. Web anti-virus. Any help is greatly appreciated.
oscommerce and mambo are installed in typical installation mode. Other AppVaults are installed either in complete mode or custom mode.
If you have administrator's login to terminal service on your server, you can install them. Press Start button, Control Panel ->Add or Remove Programs -> Plesk 7.0 for Windows -> Change.
Choose Modify radio button, Next. Expand item 'Plesk Control Panel' -> Plesk Application Vault and choose application you want to install (or uninstall). Next ...
If you don't have key features, they will be unavailable in control panel (grey colored icons). Check it please.

Originally posted by jp_andino
No, I haven't been able to figure out why I don't have Gallery, but I got all the other apps with no problem...
Gallery is not redistributed with Plesk 7.0 for Windows. It doesn't work under windows in standard package. We did not have time to fix all its problems so we do not redistribute it. May be later, but I cannot promise you.

Re: Re: Application vault./ add-ons missing

Originally posted by shwonder
oscommerce and mambo are installed in typical installation mode. Other AppVaults are installed either in complete mode or custom mode.
If you have administrator's login to terminal service on your server, you can install them. Press Start button, Control Panel ->Add or Remove Programs -> Plesk 7.0 for Windows -> Change.
Choose Modify radio button, Next. Expand item 'Plesk Control Panel' -> Plesk Application Vault and choose application you want to install (or uninstall). Next ...
If you don't have key features, they will be unavailable in control panel (grey colored icons). Check it please.
great, i found these but they are all greyed out. even though our license key says otherwise. any ideas?
Key number PLSK.000XXXXXXX.0000
Key expiration date -
Slave servers limit 0
Maximum number of client account Unlimited
Maximum number of domains Unlimited
Maximium number of mail names Unlimited
Maximium number of web users Unlimited
Maximum number of language packs Off
MPC slave server identifier MyPlesk.com
MPC functionality On
Administrator can manage MPC service accessibility On
Valid for Virtuozzo only No
Ability to use Microsoft SQL Server On
Ability to use Tomcat On
Ability to perform global operations on objects (Group Operations) On
Ability to manage system access On
Ability to use traffic reporting On
Ability to manage client templates On
Ability to manage notifications On
Ability to use the event manager Off
Ability to use action logging On
Ability to use the backup functions On
Ability to manage domain and client account expiration dates On
Ability to manage subdomains On
Ability to use ColdFusion On
Ability to use Application Vault On
Ability to use SpamAssassin On
Ability to use DrWeb On
Ability to use Site Builder On
Ability to use the Help Desk system Off

Just re-run the installer and make sure you install all these Site Applications (they are not installed by default).

I have a question...

If you didn't distribute the pic gallery than why does your system create the folders for it and why have you released 3 patches and still not taken that out?

Back