1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Application Vault

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by noworyz, Apr 13, 2007.

1. noworyz

noworyz Guest

I just got Plesk setup on a VPS and the Application Vault is grayed out. How do I go about getting it so I can use it?

Thanks

2. ZyanKLee

ZyanKLee Guest

have a look at the license .. do you have one for the appvault?

if so, go to the updater and install it.

3. noworyz

noworyz Guest

ahh, I just noticed that my ability to use application vault is off. What kind of license do I need to be able to use it?

4. noworyz

noworyz Guest

never mind, I just saw the add ons page. I'm new to this plesk thing so I am a little slow :)

5. ZyanKLee

ZyanKLee Guest

doesn't matter at all ... I once was too ;)

6. m0rpheu5@

m0rpheu5@ Guest

Where is this addon page, i used application vault when i used Plesk 7.6.1 now i´m using 8.1.1 and application vault is not avaiable to me, i did an update about application vault and nothing change, so i went into license management, and there i found "Ability to use application vault Off" Thins means that my license couldn´t use the Application Vault??

Thanks

7. ZyanKLee

ZyanKLee Guest