1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Are Mailing Lists supposed to function if you're using CM

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.0 and Legacy General Discussion' started by eugenevdm, May 10, 2006.

1. eugenevdm

eugenevdm Silver Pleskian

68%
    I would like to know if mailling lists are supposed to function if you're using Central Mail.

We have a Windows server is a Expand topology and if we click to add a mailling list, it just hangs for a very long time.

I noticed this post which said that if you're using Smartermail mailling lists don't work:
    http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32906&highlight=mailling+list

So now I'm thinking if I'm using Expand I'll have similar issues? Can someone help please. MailEnable is still installed on the Windows server.

2. back

back Guest

The Mailing List feature is on the cmail server (a tab up the top when you jump to the mail sever from a domain). Disable the icon on the plesk control panel.