• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

are we ever going to get phpMyAdmin upgraded?

jayvin

Basic Pleskian
hi,

are we ever going to get phpMyAdmin upgraded? the version of phymyadmin installed in my 9.2.3 iis plesk is way out of date and needs some security fixes.

Can you provide an installer or details on how to upgrade as I gather you cant just install to the latest 3.2.3 version using the typical means as its integrated into plesk. http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/index.php

jay

I have forwarded your request to developers. I will update this thread with their answer as soon as I receive it.

just updated to 9.3.0

still running way really of date MySQL - 5.0.83 and phpMyAdmin - 2.8.2.4

Theres really need updating as there are known security issues., the releases have moved on quite considerably.

Would be helpful if we could update these from within the internal plesk update manager or instructions on how otherwise to update them.

regards

J

I run both linux and windows version. please version 9.3.0

but i am enquing about linux version mainly, still running ancient outdating versions of mysql and phpmyadmin. :(

Not sure that it is correct place for discussions about Linux Plesk versions.
You can upgrade mysql without any problems. From atomicturtle repository, for example. Instruction about phpMyAdmin upgrade you can find in Workarounds thread for Unix Plesk.

Back