1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

ART update causes PHP error

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by PlymWS, Jul 4, 2007.

1. PlymWS

PlymWS Guest

I added the Atomic Rocket Turtle ( ART ) repos to my FC4 server so I could update to the latest version of PHP5.

After I added the repos I did a yum update which added a load of newer components as well as PHP5.

When I restarted my apache server I noticed the following error message in the logs :

Code:
    PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/modules/sitebuilder.so' - /usr/lib/php/modules/sitebuilder.so: undefined symbol: empty_string in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/modules/xmlrpc.so' - /usr/lib/php/modules/xmlrpc.so: undefined symbol: _zval_dtor in Unknown on line 0

Failed loading /usr/lib/php/modules/php_ioncube_loader_lin_5.0.so:  /usr/lib/php/modules/php_ioncube_loader_lin_5.0.so: undefined symbol: empty_string

The server seems to be running fine but I don't like having errors present :) They weren't present before I updated through ART. What do I need to do to clear this problem ?

2. phoenixisp

phoenixisp Silver Pleskian

57%
    When you update PHP it is also necessary to update Zend and Ioncube. I don't believe they are done using yum.

3. PlymWS

PlymWS Guest

OK, thanks. Anyone who could provide some help regarding updating these components, I would appreciate it.

4. phoenixisp

57%
  5. PlymWS

PlymWS Guest

I got confused when I went to zend and found numerous different versions of software. Thanks !

6. phoenixisp

57%
    No prob, good luck! :)