• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ART update causes PHP error

P

PlymWS

I added the Atomic Rocket Turtle ( ART ) repos to my FC4 server so I could update to the latest version of PHP5.

After I added the repos I did a yum update which added a load of newer components as well as PHP5.

When I restarted my apache server I noticed the following error message in the logs :

Code:
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/modules/sitebuilder.so' - /usr/lib/php/modules/sitebuilder.so: undefined symbol: empty_string in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/modules/xmlrpc.so' - /usr/lib/php/modules/xmlrpc.so: undefined symbol: _zval_dtor in Unknown on line 0

Failed loading /usr/lib/php/modules/php_ioncube_loader_lin_5.0.so:  /usr/lib/php/modules/php_ioncube_loader_lin_5.0.so: undefined symbol: empty_string

The server seems to be running fine but I don't like having errors present :) They weren't present before I updated through ART. What do I need to do to clear this problem ?

When you update PHP it is also necessary to update Zend and Ioncube. I don't believe they are done using yum.

OK, thanks. Anyone who could provide some help regarding updating these components, I would appreciate it.

I got confused when I went to zend and found numerous different versions of software. Thanks !

Back