1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

ASP.NET 2.0 Website Version Reset

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by sean2078, Oct 5, 2005.

1. sean2078

sean2078 Guest

Hello,

I am new to the SWsoft forums, but I could really use some help. I have Plesk for Windows 7.5.4 installed on a webserver that runs both ASP.NET versions 1.1 and 2.0. Whenever a web site preference is changed from within the Plesk management site, the ASP.NET version is reset from 1.1 to 2.0. This happens every time and is quite reproducable. I have some sites that run as 1.1 and others that run as 2.0. I need plesk to leave the ASP.NET version alone and not reset the version number. Can anyone please help me/offer assistance?

Thank you,

Sean Harms
    Plesk User

2. jbuts

jbuts Guest

Actually Plesk 7.5.4 doesn't support the ASP.NET 2.0. The ASP.NET 2.0 will be support into Plesk 7.5.6.

3. resellertr

resellertr Regular Pleskian

57%
    I have same problem, I can not find any solution.

4. vekna

vekna Guest

I contacted with SWsoft support. They promise release Plesk 7.5.6 at Nov. 7 (russian holiday?)

5. PaulC

PaulC Regular Pleskian

57%
    Lets wait for 7.5.5 first :rolleyes:

6. sean2078

sean2078 Guest

Thanks for the replies. Good to know I'm not the only one.

Looking forward to a hopeful Nov. 7th release. ;)

7. tensiond

tensiond New Pleskian

23%
    when will plesk 7.5.6 be released?

Any any idea on when Plesk 7.5.6 will be released? We kind of need to start support asp.net 2.0 asap - any information will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Anthony.

8. airhitam

airhitam Guest

vekna, it is time to catch up with them :D

9. PaulC

PaulC Regular Pleskian

57%
    7.5.5 is out now, 7.5.6 will be some time I would imagine before it is released.