• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ASP.NET 2.0 Website Version Reset

S

sean2078

Hello,

I am new to the SWsoft forums, but I could really use some help. I have Plesk for Windows 7.5.4 installed on a webserver that runs both ASP.NET versions 1.1 and 2.0. Whenever a web site preference is changed from within the Plesk management site, the ASP.NET version is reset from 1.1 to 2.0. This happens every time and is quite reproducable. I have some sites that run as 1.1 and others that run as 2.0. I need plesk to leave the ASP.NET version alone and not reset the version number. Can anyone please help me/offer assistance?

Thank you,

Sean Harms
Plesk User

Actually Plesk 7.5.4 doesn't support the ASP.NET 2.0. The ASP.NET 2.0 will be support into Plesk 7.5.6.

I contacted with SWsoft support. They promise release Plesk 7.5.6 at Nov. 7 (russian holiday?)

Thanks for the replies. Good to know I'm not the only one.

Looking forward to a hopeful Nov. 7th release. ;)

when will plesk 7.5.6 be released?

Any any idea on when Plesk 7.5.6 will be released? We kind of need to start support asp.net 2.0 asap - any information will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Anthony.

Originally posted by vekna
I contacted with SWsoft support. They promise release Plesk 7.5.6 at Nov. 7 (russian holiday?)

vekna, it is time to catch up with them :D

Back