• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ASP won't work

O

onaweb

Hello,
I am running PSA 6.5.2 on W2K3 Web Edition.

I just set up a new client with a SSL cert (first site using an SSL cert) so it is set up on its own IP. All other sites using asp are just fine, but this one for some reason comes up 500. I've checked all the permissions and everything is the same as the other sites. I have also done the enable parent thing and search for the synciwam.vbs file, but it doesn't seem to work. All other sites on the server are not having any problems with asp but just this one. This one is the only site on that IP.

We have even tried a simple asp test page, but still gives up the 500 Internal Server Error.

Well, after searching the internet a little more I found a solution that recommends renaming the global.asa file and seeing if that takes care of it. After deleting the global.asa file, the home page now displays properly but all other pages still do not work.

Any ideas?

Back