• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Atmail load problem with IE

B

BorisH

Hi,

Thanks for your help, my site with Plesk 9.2.1 follows with the same problem with Internet Explorer, when are loading the INBOX it shows a message "Message loading failed - Please check the remote mail-server is responding correctly, remote mail-server online, no network timeouts, authentication error or mailbox lock"

The Atmail was updated form version 1.02 to 1.03 but the problem is the same, what can I do to solve this???

Hi,

Thanks for your help, my site with Plesk 9.2.1 follows with the same problem with Internet Explorer, when are loading the INBOX it shows a message "Message loading failed - Please check the remote mail-server is responding correctly, remote mail-server online, no network timeouts, authentication error or mailbox lock"

The Atmail was updated form version 1.02 to 1.03 but the problem is the same, what can I do to solve this???

I have reports of the same issue from my users.

Same problem here. Has anyone found a solution to this?

There are two reasons of the message "Message loading failed..". First one is that this message for. For example if you try to open AtMail in two browser and use the same login, first session will be invalidated and this message will be shown.
Another reason to see the message is AtMail's bug. I have mailbox with 1300 spam message for testing. With AtMail 1.02 problem appeared very often during inbox listing. After upgrade to AtMail 1.03 problem disappeared. Don't forget to clear browser cache.

There are two reasons to see this error message. First one is that this message for. For example if you try to login using the same name in two different browser, first session will be invalidated and you'll see this error message.
Another reason to see the error is AtMail's bug. I have mailbox with 1300 spam messages for testing. With AtMail 1.02 problem appeared very often during inbox listing. After upgrade to AtMail 1.03 problem disappeared.

P.S. I used IE8 for testing.
P.P.S. Don't forget to clear browser's cache.

Possible to roll back Atmail?

After reading this post I updated Atmail 1.02 to 1.03 and after that you couldn't read any email whatsoever. You double click on an email and the sender, subject, message, everything... all empty. So now I want to roll back to 1.02. Does anyone know if this is possible? Or does anyone know what would be wrong with 1.3? No PHP errors seen. There was an AJAX error - perhaps that's breaking the whole app?

For now I guess we force everyone back to Horde. :(

Probably you can restore/reinstall original package psa-atmail-1.02. It's very strange to me that there are such problems after upgrade to 1.03. Maybe if you provide more details about errors, I can help you.

Atmail - acting crazy!

I experience the same problem. The atmail version is 1.02. I can access it in Firefox - 3.5.8, but not in Firefox - 3.6. Same is the error in IE 6.0.2.

And the error being displayed is not right as the webmail can be accessed, but do not understand why this much of browser dependability. Can someone help me here?

Found Fix For Problem

I was having the same issues for my clients, but found a fix. It had to do with the security in IE. I turned off Internet Protection Mode (IE7 & 8), then added the webmail site to the Trusted Site list (in http, not https). Fixed all the issues with that message for Atmail 1.02.

Back