• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Atmail query - advanced interface

S

steogede

Just a quick query, does anyone know if the free version of Atmail supports 'Advanced (IE/FF)' interface.

I have just upgraded to Plesk 9 and the Atmail included doesn't all me to Ctrl-Click messages in Firefox, it only has the regular Ajax interface available and not the advanced interface. Is this because it is the free version or because it is an old version or do I just need to configure something?

BTW to anyone who can't decide whether to stick with Horde or move to Atmail - it isn't an either or choice, all though you can only select one of them for your domain, you can log into any domain from any other. Basically if you create a subdomain (a full sub-domain which has its own email accounts) you can set that domain to use a different webmail. E.g. say you have 'yourdomain.com' create 'atmail.yourdomain.com' and set the webmail to 'Atmail'. Then you go to webmail.yourdomain.com for Horde and 'webmail.atmail.yourdomain.com' for Atmail. You can then log into Atmail using username @ yourdomain.com (NB. there may be better was to to do this, this was just the first, most straight forward method I found).

Back