• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Auto Upgrader to 7.5?

Same question here. I visit Plesk Updates and am informed that there are no items. I understand that auto-update isn't usually released at the same time, but it's been a while now.

Any news at all?

Cheers.

I believe you have to download the new version of plesk from the downloads section.

You only get free version upgrades for a set period of time from when you buy licence (1 yr?) and then you have to buy extended licence upgrading service at $x amount.

To see whether you are still elligible for free upgrades I would try logging into the downloads section on the plesk website -- and going to very bottom to
"Plesk Key Updater" link. You fill out simple form with the licence key number of your existing plesk version. If you are elligible for new key it will email it to you.

Do the key first -- because there is no point in downloading and installing 7.5.1 if you can't get a new licence key. I had a 7 key ... installed 7.5.1 and it wouldn't run until I updated the key....

Good luck.

PS -- upgrading your version might give you a whole new set of problems so read the forum carefully before you decide --- I just installed the 7.5.2 patch and I'm having problems........

What kinda problems are you having with 7.5.2? I am thinking of upgrading this weekend but am a bit hesitant to do so.

my issues are described here

Because I'm a new plesk install -- I don't have any live websites on my server yet. I've 'solved' the problem by uninstalling plesk completing and reinstalling 7.5.1.

I would read through this long thread to see whether you want to install patch. A number of folks there are happy with the patch....

I'm going to wait a bit myself.

Good luck!

Back