1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Automated account creation

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by gddotts, Feb 27, 2006.

1. gddotts

gddotts Guest

Greetings all,

Is there a way to automate signup/account creation with Plesk 7.5 Reloaded without having to purchase an add on application like HSPComplete?

We run a small hosting service and don't have a budget or need for such a powerful solution as HSPComplete but would like to allow new subscribers to use a web form and automate their own account setup.

Thanks,
    GDotts

2. dm__@

dm__@ Guest

They provide XML-based remote API (see the packages) with documentation in Admin manual and XML Schemas describing the protocol.

3. gddotts

gddotts Guest

Re: Re: Automated account creation

Thanks dm__,

This sounds like what we're looking for, however I'm not clear on which package needs to be installed. Would you clarify that for me? We have the "Plesk API" package installed - is this the right one?

Also, I searched the Admin PDF manual for keywords "schema, xml, agent, etc." with no luck. Is there a different manual for the API package, or whichever package needs to be installed.

Thanks for the tips,
    GDotts

4. dm__@

dm__@ Guest

Re: Re: Re: Automated account creation

psa-api-rpc is the package with the remote XML API processor.

I have Plesk API SDK, but I can't remember where I get it from, seems to reside somewhere at dowload server.

5. gddotts

gddotts Guest

Re: Re: Re: Re: Automated account creation

Thanks dm. I'll dig around the SWsoft site and see what I can find.