• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Automated account creation

G

gddotts

Greetings all,

Is there a way to automate signup/account creation with Plesk 7.5 Reloaded without having to purchase an add on application like HSPComplete?

We run a small hosting service and don't have a budget or need for such a powerful solution as HSPComplete but would like to allow new subscribers to use a web form and automate their own account setup.

Thanks,
GDotts

Originally posted by gddotts
Greetings all,

Is there a way to automate signup/account creation with Plesk 7.5 Reloaded without having to purchase an add on application like HSPComplete?

We run a small hosting service and don't have a budget or need for such a powerful solution as HSPComplete but would like to allow new subscribers to use a web form and automate their own account setup.

Thanks,
GDotts

They provide XML-based remote API (see the packages) with documentation in Admin manual and XML Schemas describing the protocol.

Re: Re: Automated account creation

Originally posted by dm__
They provide XML-based remote API (see the packages) with documentation in Admin manual and XML Schemas describing the protocol.

Thanks dm__,

This sounds like what we're looking for, however I'm not clear on which package needs to be installed. Would you clarify that for me? We have the "Plesk API" package installed - is this the right one?

Also, I searched the Admin PDF manual for keywords "schema, xml, agent, etc." with no luck. Is there a different manual for the API package, or whichever package needs to be installed.

Thanks for the tips,
GDotts

Re: Re: Re: Automated account creation

Originally posted by gddotts
Thanks dm__,

This sounds like what we're looking for, however I'm not clear on which package needs to be installed. Would you clarify that for me? We have the "Plesk API" package installed - is this the right one?

Also, I searched the Admin PDF manual for keywords "schema, xml, agent, etc." with no luck. Is there a different manual for the API package, or whichever package needs to be installed.

Thanks for the tips,
GDotts

psa-api-rpc is the package with the remote XML API processor.

I have Plesk API SDK, but I can't remember where I get it from, seems to reside somewhere at dowload server.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Automated account creation

Originally posted by dm__
psa-api-rpc is the package with the remote XML API processor.

I have Plesk API SDK, but I can't remember where I get it from, seems to reside somewhere at dowload server.

Thanks dm. I'll dig around the SWsoft site and see what I can find.

Back