1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Autoresponder class.MailNameFilesList.php

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Ricardo@, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Ricardo@

Ricardo@ Guest

When i try to set autoresponder i get:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\class.MailNameFilesList.php on line 62

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\class.MailNameFilesList.php on line 62

and the autoresponder isn't set in Mailenable.

Windows Server 2008 Web edition
    Plesk 8.6.0.3
    MailEnable Professional 3.53

Best regards

2. skvoboo

skvoboo Basic Pleskian Staff Member

53%
    Please execute
    ---
    "%plesk_bin%\mailmng.exe" --list-attachments "--domain-name=domain_name" "--mailname=mail_user_name"
    ---

3. Ricardo@

Ricardo@ Guest

Hello skvoboo.

After execute that line i get:

"Cluster Notification Provider not loaded
    Cluster Notification Provider not loaded"

And the problemas remains.

Best regards

4. shall

shall Regular Pleskian

57%
    The same thing is happening here with 8.6 on Windows 2003 since the Plesk 8.6 update. Running the above get's me the same response:

Cluster Notification Provider not loaded

The error remains.

5. voobrajulka ya

voobrajulka ya Guest

Just in case if anybody faces the same issue.

The problem is caused by MailEnable. Prior to display autoresponder settings Plesk retrieves necessary information. In this case it calls:
    "%plesk_bin%\mailmng.exe" --list-attachments "--domain-name=domain_name" "--mailname=mail_user_name"

As you can see MailEnable returns errors "Cluster Notification Provider not loaded". Plesk has nothing to do here.
    I can only suggest in this case to uninstall MailEnable and install it from scratch.