• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Autoresponders - Not Working!

S

Silence

HI There,

Autoresponders are not working with PLESK and MailEnable, please see this.

Another problem is, we put accents in words, like "férias" or "mação" and the mails are not appears well.

Have an ideia why this is happening?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

What do you mean "Autoresponders are not working with PLESK and MailEnable"? Any details, error logs, etc?

When we turn on auto responders, don't do any effect in mailenable, we have to go to server anda turn it on manually.

Thanks.

Well..

Actually this isn't work yet...our clients need this working...

we are still waiting...

Sorry, but I can't tell to developers only "Autoresponder doesn't work!". We need more details - errors, logs, etc. for the further investigation and submitting bugreport. If you can't collect it by yourself - please contact support team.

Hi Again,

I have 2 servers (for now) that this option it's not working...in what logs I can see what's the error?

Thanks.

First of all I recommend you try to restart Plesk Management Service. It may help.

Debugging this problem is not trivial task. Therefore I suggest you contact support team.

Well if somebody wants to know...this is solved by ran this commands in cmd line:

sc config memtas binPath= "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Bin\MEMTA.EXE"
sc config melcs binPath= "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Bin\melsc.EXE"
sc config mepocs binPath= "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Bin\mepoc.EXE"
sc config mepops binPath= "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Bin\mepops.EXE"
sc config mesmtpcs binPath= "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Bin\mesmtpc.EXE"

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone,

I am currently running 9.3, i did have mailenable 1.x, post upgrade to mailenable standard.
I have upgraded my mailenable to 4.26 and have had no problems with the upgrade.
http://kb.odin.com/6961 <- saying it is possible from this article
http://www.mailenable.com/kb/Content/Article.asp?ID=me020040 <- upgraded following these settings.

I too though this upgrade might solve the autoresponder problem.
I have had a look through the settings, it seems like plesk interface doesn't tick the box and set the settings in the mailenable administration panel to have the autoresponder work.
Manually turning on the autoresponder through the mailenable administrator panel, can and does make the mailenable autoresponder work, but only after manually typing in a new message.

I can't see any errors or warnings relating to the mailserver in the Event Logs.

If plesk could give me further information about the process so I can further track the problem I would be happy to help further to resolve this issue for everyone.

Well if somebody wants to know...this is solved by ran this commands in cmd line:

sc config memtas binPath= "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Bin\MEMTA.EXE"
sc config melcs binPath= "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Bin\melsc.EXE"
sc config mepocs binPath= "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Bin\mepoc.EXE"
sc config mepops binPath= "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Bin\mepops.EXE"
sc config mesmtpcs binPath= "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Bin\mesmtpc.EXE"

Thanks in advance!

This did not work for me.
Restarte complete the server, but nothing.

Please development team, take a look at this.
Lots of people have problems with this!

Back