• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Autoupdate does not work!

D

DawnMccarroll

When I go to use Autoupdate in SiteBuilder, I get the following message. I have looked in the KB and this forum but found nothing. Any clues would be welcome.

ERROR: Component information is out of date. Please check your Internet connection. Downloading/Installing is not available.

Thanks,
Dawn

It looks like this is related to following information from Parallels web site http://www.parallels.com/download/sitebuilder4/win/:

IMPORTANT: For technical reasons, upgrading from previous versions to Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 is temporarily unavailable. Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 is currently available for fresh installation only. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

You can try to download 4.5 installation script and make manual upgrade procedure but you should note, that:

IMPORTANT: For technical reasons, Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 site templates are temporarily unavailable. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

So templates for new version will not be available.

It looks like this is related to following information from Parallels web site http://www.parallels.com/download/sitebuilder4/win/:

The above URL gives this message: "NOTE: This page may have moved or is no longer available

So what you are saying is that there is no fix for this problem right now. Would it be possible for you to notify me and others who are having this issue when there is a complete solution? Something does not involve fixing one thing just to have another break? Is there some kind of notification list we can get on? This is exceedling frustrating for a product that I pay monthly for.

Thank you,
Dawn

Could you check it right now? Templates are available right now and you should be able to make update and install new template packages.

Back