1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

AutoUpdate not working

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Ysean, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Ysean

Ysean Guest

The Plesk updater hasn't returned the last 2 updates posted as available updates. What is causing this? Running the util from the command line returns no informartion either. We sort of like the idea of being able to get the updates to Plesk that we pay for. Any help would be appreciated.

2. em1ncan

em1ncan Guest

thats true.. I installed both updates manually.. Plesk remove the autoupdate button or make it working.. ;)

3. Ysean

Ysean Guest

How'd you manually download them in order to install them by hand?

4. em1ncan

em1ncan Guest

Download the suitable patch from the swsoft.com to your server.. Then Double-click and run the downloaded file from remote desktop... I dont know the linux upgrade..

5. Ysean

Ysean Guest

Yeah, I think finding where to download it from the swsoft server was my biggest problem/question.

6. em1ncan

em1ncan Guest

Web site: www.swsoft.com

From the Download link upper side of the page, click Plesk Patches..
    Choose suitable patch, download, upload to the server, remote remote desktop and run setup.. and do the update..

Here is the link of the pathces.. But you have to login first..(I cant do anything if you aren't registered..)

https://register.swsoft.com/login.php?redirect_page=patches/

7. Ysean

Ysean Guest

8. Ysean

Ysean Guest

Thanks,

I must be blind. I never noticed that one before!

:D