• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

AWStats disappeared from Plesk after upgrade

HenryH

New Pleskian
Hi,

After upgrading to version 8.3, AWStats is no longer anywhere, on each domain, under Setup option there was a combo box with 3 options: None, AWStats, Webalizer - now I only have None & Webalizer.

I upgraded then until version 8.6.0.5 installing each version on the way.

Tried already to refresh the component list under Server: Component management and only appears Webalizer.

It's curious because AWStats seems to work but I cannot setup a new domain using it.

Is it possible to activate it manually? I found a "component" table on psa DB but it contains the same information from de component list as a summary, try to change "Not_installed" value from the row AWStats but it always turns back to Not_installed value.

Any idea/trick?

Thanks!
Henry

Help!!

No one had encountered this error? I'm beging help from any one who may had found a solution or at least any possible idea.

Since not always Plesk team gives an answer on this forum, let's help each other. I promise that if I'll find a solution to this I will post it here, do always the same!

Thanks!

The Solution!!!

Before I had upgraded to Plesk 8.6 I had upgraded on Plesk 8.2 to the last stable version of AWStats - 6.9 and it worked fine. Wright after the upgrade to Plesk 8.3 it started to fail, AWStats didn't appear on component management, the problem is....SPACES!!!!

Edit %plesk_dir%\Additional\AWStats\wwwroot\cgi-bin\awstats.pl

on line 28:

$VERSION = "6.9 (build $REVISION)";

change it to:

$VERSION="6.9 (build $REVISION)";

Yes, incredible! But it works!

So I may say that latest version of AWStats is incompatible with Plesk, unless you take out this spaces... it seems Plesk doesnt read the variable content, it searches a phrase inside this file.

Bye.

Last edited:
Back