• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

AWStats is showing wrong domain

D

DiLDoG

Hi,

I've got a problem with AWStats. The stat pages of all my domains are showing the stats for the servers Full hostname.

Im running Plesk 8.1 on Debian 3.1.

Nope :(

Anyone else?
Is this submitted to plesk already? I submitted bugs using the support ticket system already but I never got a response...

Same for me: no answer from SWSoft...
It could be very nice from them to tell us if we can have the hope of an update/patch for the next days/weeks. Just to know ! ;)

Same for me: no answer from SWSoft...

what's up with the swsoft support at the moment, 4 days no answer...

*bump*

Anyone found a solution? We've got a customer with the same problem.

Just joyning the fun .... :(

Tried everything (Debian / 8.1.0 PLESK), seems like the 8.1.0 upgrade just messed up 80% of all webservers using it ....

My Cronjobs are messed up, the stats are messed up.... awstats is NOT working correctly AT all.... and SWSOFT needs to upgrade this forum and have some people READ it...

sorry for the frustration above .... needed to get it out ...

running on debian sarge 3.1, plesk 8.1.

I take all files in /opt/psa/etc/awstats

And copy in : /etc/awstats

launching manual command on shell :
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics

All working fine.

for the end, i add cronjob in scheduled task
0 3 * * * /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics

All is ok for all my domains and subdomains.

thanks koko :)

It works great ! but have to copy each new conf for each new site... hope swsofts will give us a patch asap.

Thanks for the tip !

Jérôme

Not sure what was the outcome of the submitted support requested, however I do not see anything specific to such AWstats behaviour.

I would personally advise to submit support ticket with detailed problem description. That way it will help us to pinpoint the problem and if needed, provide needed corrections.

Hi all,

have had the same problem with awstats. Now i have made the changes like koko, but the icons in the stats are not shown :confused:

Has somebody an idea to solve this little problem ?

sry for my bad english. I'am from germany and i'am not realy good in writing and speaking your language.

My os: Debian 3.1
Plesk: 8.1

Hi I applied koko's fix and now its working fine. the problem remains that I have to copy the new config files when I create new domains. Also the icons are missing again.

Maybe it's possible to symlink one folder to another?

*bumb*

does anyone know how to do this? Im affraid ill mess up my production server if I go try things.

I have the same type of problems. Awstats does not run automagicly every night. I have to run /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics manualy or with a cron job.

Plesk 8.1.0 Freebsd 6.1

fixed by the swsoft support:

the problem with awstats is fixed on your server. The reason of the problem was that Plesk statistics script run awstats.pl with '-configdir' parameter to specify directory /opt/psa/etc/awstats where all per-domain awstats config are located. However, in AWstats 6.4 (which is used in Debian 3.1) it seems it was necessary to have AWSTATS_ENABLE_CONFIG_DIR environment variable set to make '-configdir' work, while 6.5 doesn't require it anymore. So, to fix this problem there is only one line should be changed in awstats.pl:

if ($configdir && $ENV{"AWSTATS_ENABLE_CONFIG_DIR"}) {

to

if ($configdir) {

Ok this does fix the per-domain problem, but now the icons are broken again! What now? I can't believe this problem still isnt fixed, Plesk 8.1 has been released a while ago now!!!!!!!

Thanks for the posting the fix Danliker. My domains are now showing the correct stats which is the important thing.

However images / icons are not working - anyone have any ideas?

thanks

Back