• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

AWstats not working after upgrade to 8.3

Q

quickie

upgraded from 8.2 to 8.3. Awstats have not run since the upgrade was performed.

Same problem here. statistics.exe run without problem but it say 17 users every day.

Swsoft, please advise here. Customers are statrting to complain.

Also the same problem here!!

No Statistic update since plesk 8.3.

Please SWsoft!!

The problem is, that the statistics script cannot find the configfile.

the config files must be domain.tld-http and so one but the given configdir /usr/local/psa/etc/awstats is just empty.

Could you run statistics with --verbose option, and put here some more details from sending mail? Or could you ask support?

Statics run for all domain but the numbers is totally wrong. Count only 5-15 users per day.

I have some questions. Are being counted only the same 5-15 domains, other has not been calculated from upgrade to 8.3 date? Are you sure skipped domains has traffic? Are errors occuring in emailed report?

Andrey,

No problems, no errors. Only wrong calculation. I saw sites with 2000 users every day before the 8.3 update and after the update it went down to ~15 users a day.

I understand, it looks strange, could you ask support? Also, are only webstats not being updated only, Plesk calculates and saves traffic into DB?

Gentlemen,

Unfortunately we cannot reproduce this issue in our lab.
We need to look at problem server. Could you please send me PM with address and credentials for RDP to your problem server?

Same problem here...

AW-stats: users & bandwith are about 50 times lower, a site with 10000 visitors/day has now only 200/day

Webalizer: switched to Webalizer-stats for a certain domain, same problem

Statistics in Plesk: Traffic for domains (under "Report") are also 50x too low. Users pay for extra traffic, so I'm loosing money now...

Please SW, we need a solotion - sooner, not later!

I got it as well, web usage statistics has dropped since the upgrade. Has anyone in this thread opened a ticket or PMed Sergius?

I just answered my own question. It appears that the problem has not been fixed. Using AWSTATS on a particular domain, I receive this disclaimer page:

"This is the placeholder for Web statistics. If you see this page, that means that statistics for your server was not gathered yet, or bandwidth was not used. Statistics is typically set to run once every 24 hours. If you do not see a change to this page in the next 24 hours contact your server administrator for assistance.

This page has been automatically generated by Plesk."

Is everyone still experiencing this issue?

Dave

Back