• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

AWStats: previous month stats access

T

twistoo

I am runing Plesk 7.5.6 on Windows 2003. When I go into AWStats reports, I get the current month report fine. But when I choose another month, I get a 404 error on the address http://www.DOMAINNAME/ plesk-stat/webstat/ AWStats/cgi-bin/ awstats.pl?month=05&year=2006& output=main&config=DOMAINENAME
even if the path to awstats.pl is good. BTW, Perl is enabled in the config of the domain. I tried to enable CGI, but it did'nt change anything.

Security problem?

Anyone?

Oups. Perl was enabled in the CP, but not in IIS / Web Service Extensions (if this can help someone)

Yes it does work now. Seems like Plesk is unable to configure this IIS 6 setting.

without sounding like a total noob

how would i configure IIS6 to work with perl as i am having the exact same probles

tia

You need access to the server console in windows 2003. If you do, click on the Run... button in the start menu, enter %SystemRoot%\system32\inetsrv\iis.msc. From there, expand the tree on the left, click on Web Service Extensions, select Perl Extension and click Allow.

Hope this helps.

hi thx for your reply

however i have tried that and in desperation deleted the values that were there

can u poss tell me what value sohuld be in the file bit on the required files entry?

there is only one at the monent and that is

c:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Perl\bin\PerlIS.dll

You also need: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Perl\bin\perl.exe "%s" %s

I love u man!

C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Perl\bin\perl.exe "%s" %s

did the trick

just ran tester.pl

and it reports

MAY be a problem: perl not found on server PATH

i am trying to install x-cart ecommerce software and it need the path to perl

on the tester.pl it reports

C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\ADDITI~1\Perl\bin\;
C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\ADDITI~1\Perl\bin;

which one would i tell it to use?

and how would i enter it?

ie
C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\ADDITI~1\Perl\bin\; or
C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\ADDITI~1\Perl\bin\ or
'C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\ADDITI~1\Perl\bin\;' or
C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\ADDITI~1\Perl\bin\perl.exe?

thank you so far for your help

Ged

Back