• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

awstats problem

• Thread starter networkthinking
  • Start date
N

networkthinking

Hello,
All sites but one are working with Awstats. i go to the site:

http://mydomain.com/plesk-stat/awstats

and I get :
The system cannot find the file specified.

Yet, if I RD into the server, the files are there and so is the webpage. Any idea why I can't pull up this site?

Thanks,
Wally

Possibly there is something with permissions on that files. Try to use 'check permissions' feature at the top of the domains list.

I would do that, but I did that last night and it messed up the permissions on the website and I could not browse to the site anymore. I had to reset the iuser for the site to make it work. I'm running 7.5.4. Should I upgrade to 7.5.4 and try the permissions again?

Wally

Probably statistics.exe utility does not finish normally.
Run it from command line and monitor it during working.

I ran yesterday from the command line and it completes. I see the files and they are correct, i just can't get to the site.

Wally

Install Plesk 7.5.5 for Windows Update (051121.09)
There was improved Statistics processing

Ok, I updated to 7.5.5 and ran statistics.exe and still nothing...

I get the following :
Forbidden
You do not have permission to access this document.

I can pull up stats for other sites. I also ran the utility to check permissions. Any ideas?

Wally

Hello,
Any ideas on this? I can see stats on other sites fine. I can even browse to the page and see the page has been generated but I cannot hit from a browser.

Thoughts?

Wally

Back