• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[AWStats] Unable to open DNS cache file

xarcson

New Pleskian
That's annoying me,...every day I receive the following notification per mail.

The Plesk Scheduler notification
[...]

Task error output:
Error: Unable to open DNS cache file C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\tmp\webalizer.cache

Ended: Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2005 03:03:32 with code (0)

Yes in that directory no file named 'webalizer.cache' exists. But why?

Greez xarcson

Most likley that you are using Plesk 7.0 or older.There are really some problems with statistics in earler versions, In Plesk 7.5 seems goes fine. :)
Also you can check an appopriate permissions on folder.
C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\tmp

Originally posted by OlegB
Most likley that you are using Plesk 7.0 or older.There are really some problems with statistics in earler versions, In Plesk 7.5 seems goes fine. :)

hm...not really, my version is 7.5.1.

Permissions of wich user do you mean?
I think Awstats search a file that doesn't exist. Or is Awstats going to write a file :confused:

I think that best way for you to get statistics work well - update up 7.5.3 and apply fix for awstats posted few days before at forum.

:( I think that's my problem. In "Plesk Updater" there aren't any entrys. Why? Can't I download them manually?

As far as I know Plesk atoupdater doesn't work yet, so you should download a patch from sw-soft.

och,...I have a 10-domain licence from my hosting company, but not the licence-key *argh*

thanks for the info...

Back