• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

AWstats

A

axiomgreece

After upgrading from 8.1 to 8.4 some sites have not statistics updates and for the others sites the awstats statistics seems to work fine. Can anyone help me ?

Regards

Notice

I found that those domains that the statistics still works fine has in Hostlaies label two declares
HostAliases="www.domain.com and domain.com"
Other domains that they don't have both declares (has only the second) did not working.
I tried to fix changing the conf file in plesk bin directory for every domain (!!!!) manualy but the plesk overwrite this setting again. Is there any solution for that ? We need some help here but as i can see there are no comments from Plesk's company? Very nice support !!!! We decide to stop buying updates because every time that we need to upgrade to a new version we have many, many problems and no answers/solution to our problems.

HostAliases config section is rewritten by statistics every time. Statistics writes domain.name with www.domain.name only when www. prefix is turned on in Plesk Control Panel.

Back