• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup a mail account

albans

Regular Pleskian
I want to remove and then recreate an e-mail account under Plesk...

But I don't want to lose everything in the mailbox, horde/imp settings, etc...

So, how can I backup an e-mail account and then recover it?

I didn't find any documentation about that... A selective backup would be perfect. But the Backup utility with Plesk8 is only able to make full domain backup.

Thanks!

When you figure that one out, I would love to know how to do it too.

Sorry, no insult to you in any way!!.

We have 100 mail accounts on one server we'd love to know how to reset mail/spamassassin settings to server defaults without having to manually edit each account.

The upgrade from P7.5.x to P8 and spamassasin 3.x have resulted in the necessity to manually edit anti-spam settings for each account. (according to SA Docs)

IMHO, and with regret it seems we may have to delete them all and start over.

Hope not, though.

You can always migrate the domain to another server and then migrate it back i suppose while maintaining the domain.

But if the domain is large and has many users it would **** to have to do this.

If i misunderstood the question sorry, I'm sleepy ;)

We have been using migrate between servers to do this, but from what we understand there are manual edits needed on the spamassassin upgrade.

We're still looking at it.

Whatever changes you want to make to your spamassassin settings. Try running /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/spammng --help to see the available options.

Back