• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup error (missing column in hotlink_prot)

Joost@

New Pleskian
Hello,

When running a scheduled backup the backup process exits after only a minute and I recieve the following error by e-mail:

Backup error.
Can't query SELECT `extensions`,`enabled`,`dom_id`,`subdom_id` FROM hotlink_prot: MySQL error 1054:Unknown column 'subdom_id' in 'field list'

- I recently upgraded to 7.5.6 and installed all available patches/updates.
- The error doesn't depend on the settings for disabling domains/plesk control panel.
- I tried a repair through the setup of plesk (using the 'add/remove software' item of the control panel). Didn't help.

Of course I could add the missing column by hand, but I'd rather not change anything to the plesk database before I'm absolutely sure I'm not breaking anything else.

When I open the 'Hotlink protection' page of a domain, I get the following error on top of the page:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.HotLinkProtectionForm.php on line 99

Notice: Undefined index: extensions in E:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.HotLinkProtectionForm.php on line 117

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in E:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.HotLinkProtectionForm.php on line 117

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in E:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.HotLinkProtectionForm.php on line 121

This also indicates a problem with the hotlink table.

how about current configuration of this table?
you can get it by
desc hotlink_prot
query

Hi, my current table setup layout is:

mysql> desc hotlink_prot;
+------------+----------------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field | Type | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
| dom_id | int(10) unsigned | | PRI | 0 | |
| enabled | enum('false','true') | | | false | |
| extensions | varchar(255) | | | | |
| subdom_id | int(10) | YES | | NULL | |
4 rows in set (0.00 sec)

As you can see I added the missing column by hand. After adding it to this table, I noticed it was also missing from the hotlink_friends table. I also added the column to that table, and the backup is now running fine.

But I do want to know what caused this, because there might be more issues (if there was something wrong with the updates) that might come up in the future.

in my.ini change sql-mode="" and restart MySQL. After that check if it makes any difference.

Back