• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

backup error

S

SilviaAmoros

Hello,

I am trying to make a backup of Sitebuiler and gives me the following error. I have since tried panel administrator and from command line. What can I do?

Thanks

Attachments

• error2.PNG
    error2.PNG
    71.8 KB · Views: 79
  • error.PNG
    error.PNG
    27.1 KB · Views: 76
Try to increase 'memory_limit' value in php.ini file. By default Sitebuilder uses it's own PHP installation and php.ini file for it located here: /opt/php52/etc/php.ini.
To make sure that appropriate php.ini will be used you can run following commands:

# sb_config --help|grep php
--phpcli_path PHP CLI executable [/opt/php52/bin/php5]
--phpcgi_path PHP CGI executable [/opt/php52/cgi-bin/php5]

# /opt/php52/bin/php5 -i|grep php.ini
Configuration File (php.ini) Path => /opt/php52/etc/php.ini

Try to increase value from 32M to, for example, 256M and try backup procedure one more time. It should help.

sorry, correct path to php.ini file is /usr/local/sitebuilder/etc/php.ini. You can re-check correct path for php.ini file by running phpinfo.php file from Sitebuilder htdocs folder. For this, put phpinfo.php into /<sb_root>/htdocs/:
<?php
phpinfo();
?>

and run it in browser like: http://sitebuilderhostname/phpinfo.php. There you could see following parameter: Configuration File (php.ini) Path /usr/local/sitebuilder/etc/php.ini

I have the same problem with the backup.
I tried to increase the memory limit to 256M, but i get a similar error message.

Error message now:
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 240 bytes) in /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Zend/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php on line 156

Before:
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 48 bytes) in /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Zend/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.p hp on line 156

Thanks for your help!

Which version of Sitebuilder do you have? If this is 4.0 I can suggest you to make an upgrade to 4.1 as in latest 4.1 release there were corrected some issue related to backup/restore functionality. It should help.

I have version 4.1 installed. With version 4.0 I have not tried to make a backup.

Back