• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup from Win2003 to Debian 5.0

V

vogelbecker

Hello everybody,

i try to restore my backups from 8.6.0 created on Win2003 on my new Debian 5.0 server. It doesn't work. Backups on Win2003 are without any extention and the backupfiles from debian are .xml files. Do i have to convert these files?

cya

So, can you tell me how do i get my configuration and my files on my new server?

Cya

Thank you for the answers. I got these error message if i try to convert by using pre9-backup-convert
Runtime error: ('Top level is not multipart/related', 'text/plain')

Where is my problem?

Cu

I created a backup with this command:
D:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>backup.exe --batch-mode --config-file "e:\eins.psc"
I transfared it to my linux server and want to convert it so verison 9 with:
/usr/local/psa/bin/pre9-backup-convert convert -d /var/lib/psa/dumps /home/vogelbecker/psa.psa

I always geht this message:
Runtime error: ('Top level is not multipart/related', 'text/plain')

Greetings

It not looks like how it is described in the mentioned KB article. Please try to use recommendation from KB exactly.

Thank you for your help. I copied the converted backups to /var/lib/psa/dumps/ but i cant restore them because the plesk says: "This file is not a valid backup file."

cu

Logs from /usr/local/psa/PMM/logs should be investigated for finding reason of this problem.

Back