• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup stoped runing

It's not easy to suppose a reason be so shot problem description. It seems you need post more info to let peaople help you. :)

Check your Server > Mail settings for "Check the passwords for mailboxes in the dictionary" and uncheck it.

That option is already uncheked :(

The entier error I get is(I get this by email due to the sceduled backup):

Backup error.
Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: "********@*******.**" Key being added: "********@*******.**"

I use mailenable pro, and my plesk version is 7.5.4

Alternatly, are there any otther backup programs that would work? Personaly I'd like to get this functionality directly into plesk both on windows and linux :p

It seems to me that the prosses dies during a Resolving Links phase of the backup prosess. It dos not matter if I have marked or not anny of the plesk operation boxes either)

did you have any fix for this? I have the same problem, and can not get backups for days

so what? there's nothing related to this problem on the sites you give, can you please make it clear?

I have got a similar problem. Although that one is caused by Mysql.

Sometimes when making an backup Mysql will hang up.

You shouls look at the list of running programms. I allways notice that at that time IUSR_username from several sites with an Mysql database show up. (These are websites accessed from the internet)

So maybe it is a mysql problem

I have the same problem :(

DumpsList::init() failed: Backup files repository does not exist.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\backup\dumps_list.php:240 psaerror(string "DumpsList::init() failed: Backup files repository does not exist.")

I had to have plesk go in and fix the problem. That being said, I'm WERY displeased with the backup functionality in plesk, and I'm looking into other solutions. Dos any one has any suggestions?

Originally posted by John41
I have the same problem :(

DumpsList::init() failed: Backup files repository does not exist.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\backup\dumps_list.php:240 psaerror(string "DumpsList::init() failed: Backup files repository does not exist.")

Your problem seems to be different then ours, try to manually create that domains directory in BACKUP dir. That may help

Key in dictionary "[email protected]", here is how I solved it.. I deleted all the email entries that backup was complaining about .

Some did not exist though, I had to create them first, then remove. You may have to open Mail Enable MMC and manually add and/or remove mailboxes if a problem exists.

Back