• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup - too many entries for zip file

D

DF-Duncan

We seem to be getting on our plesk machines the following error when trying to backup

too many entries for zip file

Has anyone else come accross this and if so how did you get around it.

We have an open ticket with SW-SOFT, but at the rate of one reply every 36 hours we are not going to get a response any time soon.

This has now been fixed by SW-Soft.

For anyone else that might come across this problem, SW-Soft sent us some updated backup utilities, and this now fixes a couple of backup and restore problems with the old files.

Hello,

We have exactly the same problem, could you please mail us the files? Thanks a lot !

Please send to me as well. Thanks!

Has this been resolved in 7.5?

Hello,

We can send these to you, but we will need to know an email address to send these to.

Please note that this fixed the problem on all our Servers, but your servers could have different results.

I'm requested Support for it, and get it in 2 hours for free :)

I got a copy of the updated backup/restore utisl, but when I try to install them, I get the following:

"The system admin has set policies to prevent this installation"

I am the system admin and I haven't set any such policies. Anyone know how I can fix this?

You're need uninstall old BU from
"Add/Remove Programs" -> Plesk -> Modify and then install new BU

Please, send me too!!

Hello,

Please, send the file to me too fix this bug:

hostingbr @ bol.com.br

Regards,
Minotauro.

Need it too...

Hi,

can you send me please the utility too??

info @ praktonhost.com

Thanks,
Holger

Back