1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

backup utilities installed but backup not available

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Ronaldve, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Ronaldve

Ronaldve Guest

I've got a problem with Plesk, on my domains the backup icon is grey. It says it is not available because the backup utilities are not installed.
    But when I check the Plesk Updater, Plesk Backup Manager has a green checkmark. It is up to date. :confused:

I tried removing the package from my system en reinstall the .deb files it still does not work.

I'm running Plesk 8.2.0 in Debian 3.1 Sarge.

2. Ronaldve

Ronaldve Guest

No one with an idea?

Or should I submit a bug report?

3. dash

dash Regular Pleskian Staff Member

40%
    Is psa-backup-manager in Components list on Server->Components page marked as installed?
    If no, try to "Refresh" components list.

4. Ronaldve

Ronaldve Guest

That's it :D
    It works again now :) Thanks!

Another lesson learnd ;)

5. Amin Taheri

Amin Taheri Golden Pleskian Plesk Certified Professional

I doubt you fixed it by clicking on a page that only shows installed components :)

How did you fix the problem?

6. Ronaldve

Ronaldve Guest

I just clicked the 'refresh' button on the installed components page, like dash suggested.

Before I did that psa-backup-manager said 'Component was not installed', now it says '8.2.0-debian3.1.build82070706.15'