• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

backup without domain stop

D

danhertanu

Hi

I'm using Plesk internal settings to schedule a daily backup for a domain. Plesk is stopping the domain while the backup process is active and this is something that I want to avoid. There is any trick to do this on scheduled backups?

Daniel

Originally posted by danhertanu
Hi

I'm using Plesk internal settings to schedule a daily backup for a domain. Plesk is stopping the domain while the backup process is active and this is something that I want to avoid. There is any trick to do this on scheduled backups?

Daniel

8.0 do not stop domains during backup. But there are other problems with backup in 8.0.

Re: Re: backup without domain stop

Originally posted by dm__
8.0 do not stop domains during backup. But there are other problems with backup in 8.0.

Thank you for this information. About the problems that you are talking about, can you, please, be more specific ?

Re: Re: Re: backup without domain stop

Originally posted by danhertanu
Thank you for this information. About the problems that you are talking about, can you, please, be more specific ?

Search the forum. There are already many topics about problems with 8.0 backup.

Back