1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Basic questions

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Jimmy Giles, May 5, 2006.

1. Jimmy Giles

Jimmy Giles Guest

I have a dedicated server.

Operating System: Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition

I have Plesk installed on my dedicated server. How do I determine which version of Plesk I have?

2. Jimmy Giles

Jimmy Giles Guest

I have learned that I am running Plesk 7.5.6 for Windows.

Next question: Windows Media Services is installed on my dedicated server; how do I determine which VERSION of Windows Media Services is installed on my dedicated server?

3. lordElrond

lordElrond Guest

Service Pack 1 for windows 2003 server has an update for WMS. The current version supported is 9: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/forpros/server/server.aspx

You can also find more support tools and resources for 2003 server by installing the "Windows Support Tools" which is located on your CDROM (CD DRIVE:/SUPPORT\TOOLS SUPTOOLS.MSI)

Once installed you can access much more information about your system such as version, build and diagnostic GUI and command line tools

4. Jimmy Giles

Jimmy Giles Guest

Thank you.