• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Big Problem: Centos 5.2 64 Bits, PHP 5.2.6, SB 4.5, SQLite 2

zooming

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I'm having problems with SiteBuilder 4.5 on Centos 5.2 64 Bits, with PHP 5.2.6

SiteBuilder cannot publish the sites, and the already published ones are not working.

The problem is related to SQLite 2, that is not available for this OS.

All published module and special pages are not working.

I have tried to compile and install SQLite 2 according to the KB bellow, but it's not working.

http://kb.odin.com/en/5460

The CVS version recomended for x86_64 is not compiling, it's very different from the other one mentioned in the article.

The other compiled fine (although "make test" shows various errors), but it's not working.

Sitebuilder shows error messages like this in the log while trying to publish one site:

Invalid server response: http/1.0 500 internal server error ...

The site's pages simple didn't open, I receive a blank page instead.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you.
Alexandre

Sqlite.php - PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function sqlite_escape_string()

Hello,

I'm have PHP 5.2.6, Plesk 8.6 and SiteBuilder 4.5.0 Hotfix-20081118 (2008111812) on Centos 5.2 64 Bits, and I'm having problems with SiteBuilder.

Sitebuilder's check.php shows every check as green, everything is OK, including sqlite 2.x with UTF8 support.

But I can't publish any site, I receive an error message saying that the sqlite version and UTF8 is not OK.

The already published sites are not working. Pages that use sqlite shows blank pages, and the site's error_log file shows some PHP errors:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function sqlite_escape_string() in Sqlite.php on line 764

Can you help me?

Thank you.
Alexandre

I have merged these threads as they are related to one issue. One of our customer had the same issue and it was successfully resolved by newly compiled SQlite extension for PHP. It looks like Sqlite library version is old one on the server - 2.8.14 or something. Could you please provide the output of the following command:

# php -i|grep -i sqlite

Hi Dmitry,

Do you have a compiled version of sqlite.so for FC4 x86 as the version you uploaded was for x86_64 ?

Thanks,

Ryan

Back