1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

BIG TROUBLE Undefined index

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by monzterdk, Aug 20, 2005.

1. monzterdk

monzterdk Guest

we have been testing the plesk for a while
    besides for minor bugs wich we solved

this one appeared
    Notice: Undefined index: protected in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.cList.php3(323) : eval()'d code on line 4

this does that we have authendication on all sites (not intended)

when using the control panel
    i go domains--> domain.com --> webdirectories

it shows me 40-50 lines wit the same message
    Notice: Undefined index: protected in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.cList.php3(323) : eval()'d code on line 4

this is bad we have now moved by hand all domais to annother server just running iis and are struggling with this plesk thing we cant edit the file mentioned since its encrypted :eek:(
    please help idont know but maybe replacing the file will help

best regarde Monzterdk
    :confused: :confused:

2. monzterdk

monzterdk Guest

so if i cant get the anwser here where do i get it then
    ??

who knows about this

??

plz tell me
    my server is out of seervice untill i can solve this

3. swarm

swarm Guest

It's hard to say something with this only info. And it seems only sw-soft supp guys can help. I think you can create ticket via Plesk and post there link to this thread.

4. monzterdk

monzterdk Guest

thx swarm

i have contacted the plesk support and scheduled an tech..... from plesk to visit my plesk and repair the bugs inthere