• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Billing?

No idea - but seems like there is no Client Restriction and free.
This is a very nice script - but no German Langfile :(

Very nice find, thank you!
I really wonder why the didn't include this in the documentation or added some sort of link between the 2 cp's.

It's not free + client restricted. The stuff delivered with plesk only allows 1 client account, so you need a modernbill license.

Okay i saw its for 1 Client only. Damned. Okay, but it was in English only, so, anyway, i cannot use it.
But i hope i helped you with the location of the billing ;)

Stay with current stuff?

I am wondering if this has any more integration with plesk than the standard ModernBill/Plesk Billing. Or should I just stick with my current separate installation?

MajorWinters, I think you may be incorrect. The license agreement that shows up says 1 computer, not 1 account.

Tomorrow I plan on going through the setup. If you don't hear from me again in the next week on this thread, you can assume I am happily adding many clients to our system (not just one).

MajorWinters, I think you may be incorrect. The license agreement that shows up says 1 computer, not 1 account.

Tomorrow I plan on going through the setup. If you don't hear from me again in the next week on this thread, you can assume I am happily adding many clients to our system (not just one).
I went through the setup yesterday, you can only add 1 client as per the license agreement you can view in the pleskbilling panel.

Back