• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Blank page more details in thread

P

Psychoboy

I had plesk installed. But I needed to uninstall it before I had a chance to use it. So now I re-installed it cause I wanted to try this control center out.

when I goto the login page tho all I get is a blank page I checked out my event log and I see serveral errors and here they are

The description for Event ID ( 2000 ) in Source ( c-client ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: e_domains?, PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 11.

The description for Event ID ( 2000 ) in Source ( c-client ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: inheight="7" marginwidth="7" noresize scrolling="yes">');
document.write('</frameset>');
//-->
</script>
</html>, PHP Warning: file_get_contents(C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk/version): failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.StatInfo.php on line

The description for Event ID ( 2000 ) in Source ( c-client ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: e_domains?, PHP Warning: file_get_contents(C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk/version): failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.StatInfo.php on line 169.

and a few more so if someone could please give some assistance

Completely uninstall Plesk and IIS. Remove c:\program files\swsoft or the directly you installed to. If you used the default directories make sure to remove inetpub also.

Reinstall IIS then reinstall Plesk. Everything should be fine.

problem fixed

i followed ddreams procedure above - although i forgot to delete the plesk directory - and no such luck same blank page which is a problem i also had.

but i found a fix for me at least - hopefully it will work for others having this problem:

run the start - programs - swsoft plesk - plesk reconfigurator - repair plesk installation. must have been a permissions problem i think. sw could change their install so that it runs this repair plesk code at the end of the install and it would no longer be an issue.

usbusi

Back